Its that time of year again when Jewish kids get off from school and everyone else scratches their heads “Huh?”
Matt Mullenweg has some really intelligent things to say about developing a virtual workforce. Its the future of work.
Very interesting feud and dispute going on between Alibaba and Google. It seems pretty straight forward to me – if they don’t want to call it Android, then don’t.
Social Tech finally makes it to Burning Man – 20+ years later
LaunchKC announced in KC – there are currently 157 IT companies employing 4,000 in downtown KC.
It should be noted that the first neighborhood which will begin to get Google Fiber installed next month (Oct. ’12) is Hanover Heights which is exactly where Google’s FiberSpace demo building is and where the Google Fiber demo restaurants and coffee ships are – on 39th st.
Digital City reports
- Chicago is seen as the hub of the Digital Heartland
- Mixed emotions about Google Fiber
- (KC’s) Big 5 ideas finds progress, but much to be done
- MARC is upset as Google ignores KC’s business community and downtown area
- TIME: Google issues public challenge
- Google Fiber and the Digital Divide
- bizperc Debuts New Evening Coworking Package for Moonlighters and Night Owl Entrepreneurs
- Inside look at Tech adoption in non tech businesses
- Tips for startup community leaders
- Gray Area Foundation for the Arts – in SF. Leading Digital City art efforts
- Tech Talent to Thrive in Guadalajara’s Creative Digital City
- This Big City
- NYC WORKS TO BECOME WORLD’S LEADING DIGITAL CITY
Open course builder – from Google. Hmmmmm
Fred Wilson is wondering about Meta-Networks.
Cloud Services curation: PaaS
Fast, fair and frictionless content licensing is definitely a key cornerstone in our industry. This needs to happen!
The only issue that matters – by Doc Searls
Construction rollout details for Google Fiber in Kansas City.
The Truth about dishonesty a new RSA Animate video:
The Human face of Big Data
VLC player rising
SmallKnot, Food Genius, Pipeline, VHX for Artists, Open Garden,
Monday, September 17th, 2012 | Time:
Add a comment